Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas

Lilly's first Christmas was a white one in Vancouver! 
We think the Sachs must have brought the snow with them from Wisconsin. 
Our Street in Vancouver, Lilly is in the carrier under Kyle's coat. 
She loved being outside in the snow, great weather for napping. 
Grandma and Grandpa Sachs beaming at their beautiful grand-daughter. 
Lilly loved playing with her favorite Aunts, Kristi and Lea. 
We had such a great time with The Sachs here. Lilly loved spending quality time with her Aunts and Grandparents.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Christmas was great for the Sachs this year! I love all of the pictures of Lilly, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lindsey I just found your blog through facebook...what a cutie, isn't it so much fun being a mommy. I"m so glad I found your blog I love keeping up with people through them. Visit ours sometime.. www.whatsupwithasher.blogspot.com Hope all is well. miss your laughter.

    ReplyDelete