Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am so in awe of this little girl.  She is more precious than I could have ever imagined. I'm so glad I can stay home with her because there are days I get nothing done simply because I have stared at her all day long, well truthfully the day is filled with diapers, feeding and playing but there is a lot of staring with awe that this little girl is my daughter.  

She is growing like crazy and learning too.  She is rolling over from her tummy to her back and she watches everything so closely. I wish I had a window into her thoughts. Her smile makes my day, there is no greater feeling than seeing a pout turn into a smile when she is waking up from her naps.   

This is a picture of Lilly seeing snow for the first time. She is just too cute. 

1 comment:

  1. Lilly loves her momma. It is very evident in that top photo. Such a cute snuggle bug.

    ReplyDelete