Friday, April 17, 2009

6 months old!






                    Well Lilly ate solid food for the first time on her 6 month birthday.  For weeks she had been eyeing our food as we eat our meals and watching very closely as we put food in our mouth.  Lilly has also been grabbing for our cups and even brings it to her mouth! Maybe she knows where a cup goes or maybe she just puts everything to her mouth.  Either way, we think she is brilliant. 
As always the event was well documented with photos and videos.  Just as I had expected she LOVED eating real food.  She was a little unsure about the spoon but once the yummy rice cereal hit her tongue she could not get enough.  She wanted seconds! After she conquered soupy cereal we made another batch that was a bit thicker. I think if we let her she would eat all day long!  

I have heard stories about myself as a baby, food could not be shoveled in fast enough! I think Lilly is taking after her Mama, she was whining for more in between every bite.  We will continue on with cereal and hopefully she will be filled up enough to sleep through the night! 



     
"Give me more Daddy!"

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I can't believe she is 6 months old! I hope the move goes well! Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete