Monday, April 27, 2009

See you later, Vancouver


We have been out and about to try to escape the packing but it has caught up with us.  We have gone to our favorite spots this week and we're feeling sad to say goodbye to this beautiful city and our wonderful friends for four months. We will be back! 
We had a great adventure at Granville Island, We went to both of Kyle's favorite places there, the  hammock store and the donut shop! We had a run in with a seagull that I'm sure he'd love to tell you about! 
Lilly has been a little helper with packing! Actually not really at all but she has been super cute every bit of the way. One afternoon I was taping boxes and Lilly found it hilarious. I have never heard her laugh so much, every I pulled the tape over the box she was hysterical.  She and I laughed so much I ran out of tape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment