Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lilly is 8 months old!

My First Mother's Day was great. Kyle didn't let me change any diapers and we took a walk around the lake and enjoyed some ice cream cones.  I wish Mother's day was every month! 

Lilly is a very skilled jumper, she spends time everyday jumping, jumping, jumping, never tiring. Actually she did fall asleep once, head slumped to the side and legs still jumping. She does love to please a crowd, she jumps higher and smiles bigger when we cheer her on. 
Lilly has been enjoying the swing at the park! She is an outdoors kinda girl, loving walks and the wind in her hair. She squeals and laughs whenever a gust of wind blows. Since I'm not working this summer, we spend our time playing and doing all the shopping for the family. As you can see Lilly is just as in love with Target as I am! She absolutely loves to go to the store.  She is such a charmer smiling at everyone we pass, more than once people have told me she should be a baby model. I think she knows how cute she is, lately she tilts her head just a bit to the side and smiles big. what a cutie!

We have a crawler! Check out the video below. She started a couple weeks ago and she is progressing too fast for me. She is already trying to get up steps. yikes. Baby proofing the new digs happened fast after a few initial spills.  She is a little independent peanut trying to stand all by herself. I'm afraid she'll be walking soon.  People always tell me, mostly in grocery store lines, that it goes by so fast and it has. Eight months have flown by and this precious little girl has made our lives richer than we could have ever imagined.  

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I can't wait to see her crawl in person! We to plan another get together!

    ReplyDelete